Recomposed song
Self-Composed Song
wednesday while i was doing my auto-cad. Marcus came up to my table and suddenly wrote down a list of song lyrics. He said he compose himself and the song is call 其实还爱你.
After he sang i realised it's very nice so i was quite amazed and i try writing one on my own too by changing the lyrics... He fucker bluff me, actually is sang by the F.I.R de ah qing.. haha..
i recomposed it into 其实你不爱我
know the melody?
其实你不爱我
如果我说我很爱你 你想不想信
你知道因为了你 我离她而去
你给我的回应 总是让我伤心
我多么希望我根本都不认识你
我知道你不喜欢 我为你伤心
但是我就是无法把你给忘去
只要你说一句 我根本不爱你
或许我就会慢慢地放弃 你
I think it's quite nice cuz i wrote it with feelings. =)
After he sang i realised it's very nice so i was quite amazed and i try writing one on my own too by changing the lyrics... He fucker bluff me, actually is sang by the F.I.R de ah qing.. haha..
i recomposed it into 其实你不爱我
know the melody?
其实你不爱我
如果我说我很爱你 你想不想信
你知道因为了你 我离她而去
你给我的回应 总是让我伤心
我多么希望我根本都不认识你
我知道你不喜欢 我为你伤心
但是我就是无法把你给忘去
只要你说一句 我根本不爱你
或许我就会慢慢地放弃 你
I think it's quite nice cuz i wrote it with feelings. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home