Where is the Love?

now trying to learn how to blog

Monday, May 28

WHat an Unlucky day

I doubt it's coming back.

Attachment sux and losing my wallet is also no better. Lost my wallet on the train. Congrats to that lucky fellow , hope he quickly remove all the cash and kindly return my precious cards and my priceless photos.. please~!!! I want those photos and my IC please~~...

Drop it on the train while i'm on my way to sentosa. Fuck my carelessness. I'm going to hunt for my wallet till i found it please. Going to call the Lost N Found everyday and asked the control station till i found it. haiz.. have to cancel away all my bank cards and go police station. wow~ haiz..













Went sentosa with 6 new frens and they are quite funny too. What an unlucky day but luckily i met these bunch of happy go lucky fews.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home