Where is the Love?

now trying to learn how to blog

Monday, August 28

AEM disaster

AEM Disaster

Finally monday is my last paper which is AEM(advanced engineering maths) and it's all over... I'm utterly disappointed by my performance.. Very very... No excuse if i really cant carry on with my AEM 2 next semester.. I waited all the way until 11pm on sunday and studied until 4am plus in the morning but nothing seems to be going inside my brain.. I wanted to drop long ago and i really regret taking the module.. wasted a lot of time..
Now my chances of passing becomes 50-50 already.. No more B and A.. It's a matter of pass or fail now... WHY!!!!!!! why so many things come out and distract me.. It's really remorseful to just let this opportunity slip pass... hiaz.. hoo... Nvm, i will try to make a come back... !! I will ! and i mean it.. Buwahahahaha.. we shall see... I will be back!... (die liao )...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home